Monday, February 1, 2010

February the 1st!

The gray mellow of the afternoon settled around me as I counted out my last minutes of freedom before succumbing to the yeasty monotony of the small town pizza parlor I've been ensnared in. Maybe something exciting will happen tonight~like a bar brawl and someone will break one of our four stools and throw a bottle of coors light at one of the three flat screen TV's which adorn the walls. Then at least, I won't have to subject myself to another football game and I can watch my boss cry. Well, one can only hope.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Lish, someone nominated me for this little blog award and I nominated you in turn. You can find it here:
    http://confessionsofasesquipedalian.blogspot.com/2010/02/award-lime-green-shoes-young.html

    ReplyDelete