Saturday, October 10, 2009

Octoberlicious


Last night I went to my mom's to begin our annual immersion into the all famous Ivy Hill Halloween season. As typical, we decorated a little, drank alot and fell asleep in front of the fire. But it is safe to say fall has begun...my mom made an apple pie which reviled Aub's (A shocker! for those of you who know how she bakes=), I raked some leaves today and I saw a pumpkin at the grocery store which a little person could carve out and live in should they ever be in desperate need of edible shelter. Edgar bet me $5 bucks it wasn't real but I snorted at him. It might be a little hicky up here but people sure know how to grow their veggies.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful little scenes from Lishy's home life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask your mom to make one of those pies next time I come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete